
Yesterday was Raquel's First Birthday. She has grown so much. She started walking at 11 months and is just all over the place. We did a little family party for her at the park. It was Disney Princess themed and we had the cutes cake for her. She had so much fun. Jared and I got her a Dora the Explorer TV, (Tyler mainly uses it) Tyler got her a Little Mermaid phone, (which she loves) Grandma and Grandpa got her some cute clothes and so did Aunt Nikki. Jayne out did us all. She got her a swimming pool with a slide. I am so excited to use it tomorrow. It is suppose to be in the ninety's. Jared and Nikki let Raquel play in her cake. She had the biggest smile on her face it was cute.

6 comments:
Yay, Happy Birthday to Raquel!!! She's getting so big. I loved her cake, what a cute idea with the princesses. must be nice to have a girl, lol. By the way, Scott suggests the XBOX 360 so that he knows someone to play against!! So next year for Jared's birthday you should get him one of those. lol
Happy Birthday. Sounds like she had a great Day!!!
Happy Birthday to Raquel!!!! She is just so darn cute:)
Happy birthday Raquel! Belated anyway. She looks so cute. Was that a pic of my Dad feeding her cake? How fun. I loved the cake as well. Did you make it? Can't wait to finally meet you guys. Well, I've met Jared. See you in about a week and a half.
I loved seeing Raquel eating the cake. I love your kids!!! I had so much fun with Tyler today. I just felt like it was fun, not work at all. PS I tag you!
Cute pictures! It was fun seeing you guys!
Post a Comment