Thursday, July 24, 2008

10K Desert News


10 More Weeks and Nikki and I are running the St. George Marathon. For Our training we ran a 10k this morning. It is Pioneer Day and the race was down a pioneer rout. We had tons of fun. except when we got past by a eighty year old and a Nine year old. LOL. There was so many people that we did not start moving until a couple of minutes after the whistle. Our next race is the Provo Half marathon August 9Th. that should not be to bad. We are already on mile 12 in our training.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

That's awesome! I love that you're doing a marathon and I love that picture.

Shauna said...

Good Job Ashley!!

Justin

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

You're awesome. I have always wanted to run a marathon. I was going to last fall and then I got pregnant! We're so proud of you.

Lisa Miller said...

Ok, I'm officially impressed with the 2 of you. You're much braver than me. I can't stand running.

Sara Hollobaugh said...

CONGRATS!! I hate running. Linus and I joined a gym and I LOVE taking the classes, I just cannot get the breathing thing down for running and my knees start to hurt.