Tyler and Raquel got to enjoy ice cream cones today. Raquel's first and Tyler's second, What fun. Raquel decided today that she has to do everything Tyler does that is why she is practically sitting on him while eating. LOL
Sister Trip
8 years ago

5 comments:
Ice cream cones sound YUMMY. They look like they really enjoyed them. I love Raquel's crazy hair too!!
So cute. I didn't even recognize Raquel at first with all that hair!
They are so cute & getting so big. I can't believe Tyler got the scissors!!! When I was 4 I cut a big chunck of my hair out right down the middle above my forehead. My Mom had to cut it all, almost buzz it. Fun times. Oh & I meant to tell you I love your new blog background.
Yeah, we definately need to get together. I can't believe we are so close and haven't seen each other. Other than the fact that I'm a huge slacker, but I figured that was pretty normal. =)
Kids w/ ice cream cones crack me up. The pics are cute. Jacob has to do everything Zach and Aubrey do as well. He loves ice cream on cones even though half the time it falls off. He just picks it up, puts it back on, and starts eating again before I have a chance to say no and pull him away. You can tell I'm sooo sanitary with my third child. NOT!!!
Post a Comment