
As most of you know, Jared won the Comfort Tech Idol last year. Charlie Greer is like a god in HV/AC and holds the event every year. He was so impressed with Jared that to prove he is the best in sells to his clients, Charlie invited him back to compete against the previous winner and has complete faith in him that he will win. Jared is having another article printed in Contracting Business magazine. Here is the link to last years article. http://www.contractingbusiness.com/25/Issue/Article/False/76411/Issue
So from all that more opportunity has presented its self and of course Jared being Jared grabs hold. He and 2 other people are taking off with their new company that is catching allot of people attention. Go Jared.
(here is the other article about C-5 http://www.contractingbusiness.com/25/GlobalSearch/Article/False/81588/Search )

3 comments:
Congrats on that award man that is awsome.
That's awesome. Congrats Jared!
Thats great! Ashley, thanks so much for the cute blanket & I LOVE the matching burp cloths you made w/them. I know you don't have all the time in the world w/2 kids to make those, so it really means alot. I love handmade things, it makes the gift more meaningful. You're so sweet. I'm glad things are going so well for you guys.
Post a Comment