Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Best Friends Wedding






Jayne had her wedding the other week and it was gorgeous. Tyler was the ring bearer and Raquel was a flower girl and I was the maid of honor. Little Raquel did so well. She threw all of the flowers before she even got to the chairs but she did do it and was really good. Tyler on the other hand decided he did not want to be the ring bearer and would not walk. Jared help that situation out while I had to walk with Jayne's brother Mason. Tyler then decided he did not want Mason to hold the pillow so when we all got up front he grabbed the pillow from Mason and threw it to the ground. It was so funny.

I just bought all of Tyler's cloths that day and did not think he needed a belt. Needless to say he did. He was playing by the building and I turned just in time to see his pants fall down to his ankles. I screamed his name in shock and I think he thought he was in trouble for some unknown reason and took off running. the photographers just started taking pictures like they just saw someone famous. After that I tide a ribbon around his pant and it worked. I was so glad especially for being the cause of this incident. Everyone seemed to have gotten a good laugh out of it though.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

You guys look so cute all gussied up. I think weddings are fun...especially when little kids lose their pants :)

I love that cool family picture in your header.

Niki said...

Hey there, you & your family looked so freakin' cute. I liked the title, "My Best Friend's Wedding."

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

That Tyler is so stinkin cute. It looks like you all had loads of fun. If you come out, it will be fun to see the kids play together. I know Paul is pretty excited for you to come if you can. We can either go to the beach (where there are a million fun things to do. Or we can go to the Childrens Museum & the Science Center here. There are also lots of fun parks or the Bounce Zone. Tristan LOVES company & playing w/other kids. He loves going to nursery on Sun. Everywhere we go he walks up to kids and says, "Hi guys!" Sometimes he says "Whats up guys!"