Nikki, my sister-in-law received her endowments last week. It was so exciting and a very neat experience. Here is a picture of the family afterwards. I know, I'm short. I should of hung on the monkey bars more when I was little.
It really was amazing wasn't it.. I am so glad you and Jar were there. I love you both so much.. It was amazing to have you both there. It meant so much. I love you Jar, I love you Ash!
That is a sweet picture Ashley...and I am sure a special day. Allows alot of reflection and spiritual filling. You are not short..(cuz if you are I am)
5 comments:
You look so good Ashley! What a beautiful family. I love going to the temple, especially for occasions like this!
It really was amazing wasn't it.. I am so glad you and Jar were there. I love you both so much.. It was amazing to have you both there. It meant so much. I love you Jar, I love you Ash!
How exciting for your sister in law. It is always nice to go to the temple with family.
That is a sweet picture Ashley...and I am sure a special day. Allows alot of reflection and spiritual filling.
You are not short..(cuz if you are I am)
Julie told me this was going to happen. Congrats to Niki. That's so awesome for her. I wish we could have been in that session.
Post a Comment