Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Raquel

We got her a bike for her Birthday but she still wants Tyler's bike all the time.









Tyler's gift to her.


Yeah, she is 2 and still sweet. Her birthday was friday the 15th and she knew it was her day. She just kept telling Tyler "No, Mine". She sure has grown. Well kind of. Lets say more mentally then physically. I say that because she is so tiny. Its a good thing her uncle paul made her a belt because nothing would fit her waist. Her 12 month clothes finely fit her but she is still in a size 3 diaper.


She was so excited to open her gifts. We did the gifts in bags, so she would take each tissue paper out one at a time and lay it nice and neat on the floor. That went on for a bit until Tyler could not wait any more and started helping.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Happy birthday Raquel! Birthday week at your house eh? You did such a good job on the pooh cake! I want to see the belt Paul made her. She IS so tiny and cute!

Ashley said...

thanks Shauna. I took a picture of her belt from paul I just need to post it.

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

Dido to Shauna's comment...you did an awesome job on the cake! Looks like you bought it. I can't believe she's so tiny!! She sure looks sweet. I would love to meet her, hopefully one of these days.

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Happy late Birthday!