Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Good By Utah

Well I do have to admit that the only thing I miss about Utah is family. Don't get me wrong I love Utah, It is pretty and it will always be home for me but I am still excited about the adventure here in Missouri.





Great Grandpa Roberts and the kids. They still ask if they can go to his farm and feed the cows.

Grandpa and Raquel. Terry got Raquel hooked on ice. everytime it melts in her cup she needs more. That was untill we got here and don't have ice anymore. However that does not stop her from asking.


Grandma Kay, Grandpa Terry and the kids during the 4th of July. this is the the hardest for the kids. They really miss them and always talk about them.
We will see ya again in San Diego come November.

I would of posted more pictures of the family but I don't have any on me right now.


No comments: