
Today has been a day of reminiscing. I love to look back and see all that Jared and I have been through in the past 5 and a half years. Back then, I never really thought about how life would be today. I would just live in the moment with him. This entry is dedicated to the man of my life.
My favorite memory is that of when we met. Jared I thought you were so arrogant and cocky, bossing me around on that softball field. I was right. I love that about you! I told you the other day that what I love most about you is that you full heartily believe that there is nothing in this world that you can't accomplish. When I told you that, you laughed and said, "well there isn't." I love your boldness, how it puts me in my place, and makes me try harder. To you there is no excuse for failure, or not living up to your potential. Someone once told me that your stories are fantastic (beyond belief). That is because they have never had the honor of living them with you. I have experience things that most people won't ever have the opportunity of experiencing. That is because of you and your fantastic (beyond belief) spirit of adventure. Jared, when I made the decision to marry you, I was scared of living without my family. That was until you showed me what life should be and could be together. I took your hand that cold day of December 11th of 2004. We together have heeded to the words of Elder Goats and the council he gave us that day. We experience trials that seemed impossible at the time, but as we worked together and kept our faith in the Lord we came out on top. Look at our little family now. Did you ever think that you were capable of this amount of love? I hear it just get better and better. You once told me to live life with no regrets. I do! I will never regret the life we have together! I will never take it for granted! I have completely changed since our wedding. I have grown spiritually beyond what I ever thought I could. My mind has opened to a whole new point of view, and that is because of you. You are capable of great things, you bring change in people that they never thought possible. It is because of your boldness, your truthfulness that leads them to believe in themselves. I am just ecstatic about the book you wrote. I know it will help thousands if not millions of people to believe more in themselves, and to accomplish anything they set their heart on. Jared you are my eighth world wonder. In the six's month of our courtship I fell head over heels for you. Everyday I still fall more in love with you, a love that is beyond what words can say. I mean this when I say, I am so lucky that you chose me as your best friend and to be with for eternity. I LOVE YOU so much. Happy Anniversary.

1 comment:
:) Now that is love...the kind of love us singles are looking for!
Post a Comment