Tuesday, July 27, 2010

All Good Things Must Come to an End

T-ball was more then just a fun thing for Jared and I. It was the time that we will always remember as the time Tyler came out of his shell. We have been working hard at breaking his shyness and being so clingy to mom. After a year of work we over came it. It was little by little that he did this but it was through t-ball Tyler was able to gain confidence and courage. Getting out there by his self and everyone watching was a great thing. With some great cheerleaders and fans he came to enjoy it and now he talks to anyone with no problem. I am so grateful for him because I know the challenges of being shy and insecure.
Tyler even ended the season with a big bang. Great job Tyler. Never let fear stand in your way of dreams.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Good for Tyler. He's such a cutie, they grow up fast.