This was pretty neat to see the animals in a natural habitat. We all enjoyed the safari ride through the park.

Raquel loved the deer. I was amazed at how calm the deer were with all the kids that kept petting them. Even with those bratty kids that was pestering them. Tyler was pretty afraid of them. While Tyler was feeding them a buck came and tried taking all of his food. Tyler was so scared that when Jared picked him up Tyler still tried climbing on Jared's head. Funny but sad.

Aw and then the birds. I don't remember the names of them but they sure did like to eat. We gave Tyler and Raquel some food or nectar and as soon as the birds landed on them they freaked. They swear the birds were biting them. I think it was just the feet that felt like little bites when they landed. Jared and Niki got quite a bit of birds to land on them I took off as soon as they started pooping and peeing on people.


Tyler over looking the Safari like refuge park.

My favorite was that they had a very very large trench around the lions so they would not get out.

This Giraffe is known as the ladies man. And he is a mean Giraffe at that.


Raquel showing Grandma how much she love her.
We also went to the San Diego Zoo. It was neat too but a lot of similarity to the Wild Animal Park. There was still interesting things to see at the zoo. I don't remember why I don't have pictures. I will have to look some more.
No comments:
Post a Comment