Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What Money Can Buy

We got tired of the kids always asking for toys at the store so one day Tyler wanted a toy. I told him I would get him one if he bought it. That is if he gave me the money he earn at home. He willingly agreed. However when we got home he was not to fond of giving me his hard earn money. After that he never asked for a toy again. He decided to save for a bike and when it came time to buying a toy or saving for his bike he chose his bike. We would pay him with quarters every time he did chores. He saved for four months with a grand total of 50 dollars. We decide since he was only four that we would pitch in the extra money.



Tyler says this is his super speed bike because it is a lightning McQueen bike. I am so proud of him and excited because that is one less kid to push while I run.
The next thing he is saving for is......Well I promised I would not tell so you will just have to wait.

No comments: